IdaColli
SaraPion
BelleJojo
KimberlinMillonel
JoyOne
Andreas69I
TiffanyKarkamashian
ShantalJoness
SharlotteSpot
MashaBella
AdalynCute
DanaRich
LexiMorgan
MerlothSex
KardiWest
KateMont Young women - 18 years old
35 votes 4.5
372 Fans Add to my favorites
Last Name KateMont
Category Young women
Fantasies I love to dominate 70% of the time, be on top, take and be in control.... The other 30% I like to be dominated because when I want I am very accommodating.
Age 18 years old
Hair Color Black
Hair Length Long
Eye Color Chestnut
Height 150 cm - 59 in
Weight 43 kg - 95 lbs
Measurements 62-81-88 cm - 24-32-35 in
Sexual preference I love to touch myself while someone is using me.
Sex Female
Sex Parts Shaved sex
Body Type Skinny
Turn-ons Being looked at and kissed on my breasts as foreplay, also being breathed on near my neck.
Doesn't turn me on Rude people trying to see me as a prostitute.
Favorite Position I love it half sideways while they squeeze my waist and do it hard.
Ethnic Group Latin
Spoken language(s)  French,  English,  Italian

KateMont's sex cam and live chat

I am a student of piscology, I love dealing with people and meeting people. I love traveling, biking, dancing and I adore dogs and cats.

Sexy photos and videos of KateMont

Some of the photos below may have been taken directly from the sexy live chat via KateMont ’s webcam
Watch more KateMont's photos and videos

In my show

Masturbation, Moaning, Oil, Piercings, Shower, Sound Chat, Boots, Hair Color

KateMont's online availability schedule

This presence schedule tells you when you can expect to find KateMont available online on webcam.xstory-fr.com. Online availability statistics are automatically calculated based on the last 45 days and are based on the actual publication time of the KateMont's webcam.
Hours
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Caption
Never
Very rarely
Rarely
Sometimes
Often
Very often

Discover other models or camgirls with the same profile as KateMont

Young women / Black , Young women / Small boobs , Young women / Shaved sex , Young women / Skinny , Young women / Latin , Latin / Small boobs

The latest comments about KateMont ‘s private shows

4.5
35 votes
5
 
4
 
3
 
2
 
1
 
bisule1234 7/27/22, 9:16 PM
magnifique cherie je t'aime
maxitaz 4/22/22, 9:51 PM
parfaite - merci - tu merites 10 etoiles
steeven08 2/19/22, 12:19 AM
Tu as été parfaite, merci pour ce plaisir intense 😋
easy-e 2/9/22, 12:10 AM
incroyablement sexy
easy-e 2/3/22, 11:24 PM
sublime
steeven08 2/3/22, 12:02 AM
Merci pour ce show magnifique, tu es une femme exceptionnelle. Que du plaisir. Je t'embrasse
shiva54 1/11/22, 10:11 PM
cool a plus
Ornit0r1nk 12/24/21, 12:58 AM
Perfect !!!!
Read all comments about KateMont
Private Show : $1.32 / min Private show with KateMont
"Xclusive" Price : $1.63 / min 100% Private show with KateMont (only you and KateMont)
"SneakPeek" Rate : $1.02 To enter in private show with KateMont for a few seconds (with no communication)
Bonus : To give a bonus if you are a fan of KateMont ! Send a bonus? KateMont